Conditions of Trading
Conditions of Trading
All business undertaken by the Online Shop of Shogun International Ltd and hereinafter called 'the Company' is transacted subject to the conditions below. No employee or agent of the Company has any authority to alter or vary these conditions in any way.
1. Liability: Goods in general and weapons in particular are supplied for training purposes only. We do not accept liability for injury or damage resulting from use or misuse of our goods. The Company reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods without explanation.
2. Payment: Payment will be accepted by the methods indicated. Orders made:
Online: via Paypal secure website.
By phone: all major debit/credit cards
By post: postal orders or cheque(delivery could be up to 28 days using this payment method)
In person: cash or chip&pin credit/debit cards (personal visit by prior telephone arrangement only)
3. Despatch: Despatch is within three working days of orders paid by cleared funds (e.g. credit/debit card). Next day delivery is available at an additional cost but this must be arranged and confirmed by phone. The Company cannot be responsible for delays caused by force majeure or causes outside our control.
Orders paid by cheque will be despatched after clearance and no later than 21 days from receipt.
UK mainland - standard service carriage charges are included in the item prices. Small orders will incur a surcharge (see shipping info listed under every item). Carriage will either be by post or 48hr courier service at the discretion of the Company which will obtain a receipt of despatch.
Non-UK mainland - carriage charges must be confirmed by email or telephone.
Customers will be liable for all outgoing and incoming carriage charges if (a) responsible for undeliverable conditions (b) goods are refused at the time of delivery except as provided in clause 5 below.
5. Delivery: Delivery to multi-occupational addresses, to neighbours or (under acceptable customer's instructions) to other parties, will be at the customer's risk.
The packaging condition of goods must be inspected on delivery before signing an unconditional receipt. If the packaging is materially damaged or the contents can be seen to be damaged, the customer must either refuse delivery or if accepting the delivery, indicate the full details of the damage in conjunction with the receipting signature.
The Company will not consider a claim for loss, shortage or damage to the goods unless (a) the packaging is retained (b) the Company is notified by telephone within 2 working days of receipt and confirmation sent in writing within a further 7 days.
In the event of non-arrival of goods, the customer must notify the Company within 21 days if payment is made by credit/debit card or if payment is made by cheque/postal order(s), within 28 days from the date of posting the cheque/postal order(s).
6. Returns: Unwanted goods may be returned within 7 working days of receipt by the customer provided they are returned in good condition and in the original packaging (in the case of hakama, the strings must not be cut). A refund will be made for the goods less our despatch cost. If the customer does not obtain a certificate of despatch, no liability will be accepted by the Company in the event of dispute over non-arrival.
Books, videos, CD/DVDs however are non-refundable and non-returnable unless found to be faulty in which case, they will only be replaced with the same title.
Goods offered as 'CLEARANCE' or 'SALE' items and not misrepresented by us are non-refundable.
7. Acceptance: By ordering, you agree to accept the above Conditions of Trading.